It now supports the FreeD protocol and will be available in the US, Canada, Europe, Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan.
It can perceive 3D space and recognize individuals, gestures, and emotions.
The company promises 32 hours of playtime without the need to charge even in low light conditions.
It also updated Omniverse Kit, Audio2Face, Machinima, and DeepSearch.
With built-in ray tracing hardware, graphics acceleration, and machine learning capabilities, the cards are meant for professionals.
The company will also provide behind-the-scenes looks at "Encanto".
First Hand was built to demonstrate the capabilities and the variety of interaction models possible with Hands.
The company will show a new way to create, edit, and populate virtual production scenes using real people, recorded in three dimensions.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Texturing Tool for Unity TerrainDecorator Goes Open-SourceAmazing work ! Yet again proves how much Unity is lacking even the ver...·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansPretty cool! But the animation is still pretty stiff dans the voice st...·
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions