Recreating Bowser in ZBrush, Blender & Substance 3D Painter
Ümral Ismayilov shared the workflow behind the Bowser project, showed how the hair was groomed, and explained the texturing process.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5Redfall's Sadie Boyd: "I Didn't Anticipate My Peers Openly Mocking the Difficult Launch"
- 6David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
Highly-Realistic Coastline Set Up in UE5 With Fluid Flux 2.0Beach waves are super amazing.·
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is OverProbably Sam never had to take a subway and a bus, commute for 2h to g...·
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is OverMy current company has been fully remote for over 20 years, hopefully...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions