This version of the iconic Bloodborne weapon was made by Josué Ortigoza.
The company showed the work on fire, fights, and transformations in season 2.
The artist also used 3ds Max and V-Ray to set up the simulation.
The project was made by Gregory Oliveira.
CG Pro, an Unreal Authorized Training Center, has announced a new course that covers UE5 fundamentals for virtual production.
The effect was made by Digital Artist DDDDDD.
In the future, all SideFX tools will get a 'How to use' and 'How it was built' videos.
The developer that stands behind popular tactical shooter GROUND BRANCH is looking for a skilled VFX artist for working on realistic particle effects in the game.
- 1Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 2The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 3A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 4Alien Invasion Survival Horror Greyhill Incident Got a New Trailer
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6A Miniature World Animation Created in Unreal Engine 5
Cyan Eyed: Developing a Steampunk FilmGreat work you did there! I've been doing renders here and there...·
Blender 3.2.1 Has Been Released
Great post, Thanks for sharing such valuable content. I really enj...·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineBlizzard's so fucking retarded·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineSo, it's Freecraft all over again, huh? This is the exact same th...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions