Creating the Ruger Pistol with 3ds Max, Substance Painter & Marmoset
Texture Artist Javad Rajabzade shared the working process behind the Ruger Mark IV project, talked about modeling in 3ds Max, and explained how to use Marmoset Toolbag for baking and rendering.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5Redfall's Sadie Boyd: "I Didn't Anticipate My Peers Openly Mocking the Difficult Launch"
- 6David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtThe fight against AI art is as shallow and pathetic as every fight aga...·
Highly-Realistic Coastline Set Up in UE5 With Fluid Flux 2.0Beach waves are super amazing.·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions