Check out a scene by Alexandre Martin and a video tutorial by William Faucher.
All you need is your phone camera, 3DZephyr, and ArtEngine.
The Goatogrammetry team has announced a 75% discount on their pack with over 100 sandstone formations made with photogrammetry.
Lead Photogrammetry Artist at Rebellion Kristóf Rosu has told us about the team's photogrammetry workflow, talked about creating assets for Sniper Elite 5, and explained how they capture tall objects.
This cool asset pack by Scans Factory will help you to create your own Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider-style environments.
Rebellion's Ludovico Antonicelli has shared exclusive insights about 3D scanning and game asset production.
The assets were made using photogrammetry and photometric foliage techniques.
The developer comments that it is the biggest update yet.
- 1Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 2The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 3A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 4Alien Invasion Survival Horror Greyhill Incident Got a New Trailer
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6A Miniature World Animation Created in Unreal Engine 5
Cyan Eyed: Developing a Steampunk FilmGreat work you did there! I've been doing renders here and there...·
Blender 3.2.1 Has Been Released
Great post, Thanks for sharing such valuable content. I really enj...·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineBlizzard's so fucking retarded·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineSo, it's Freecraft all over again, huh? This is the exact same th...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions