The project was created by Delphine Decuyper to research hand-drawn shaders.
Here's a small collection of cute claymations made by Rahul Parihar.
Here's one more anime-style water shader made by Harry Alisavakis.
This shader was made by Dylan Browne to test out Translucency.
This beautiful shader was made by Sam Gao.
Have a look at this stylized river project made by Romain Durand.
The scene with the water and landscape shader was created by Melissa Perl.
The artist has also shared the node graph behind the shader.
- 1Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 2The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 3A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 4Alien Invasion Survival Horror Greyhill Incident Got a New Trailer
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6A Miniature World Animation Created in Unreal Engine 5
Cyan Eyed: Developing a Steampunk FilmGreat work you did there! I've been doing renders here and there...·
Blender 3.2.1 Has Been Released
Great post, Thanks for sharing such valuable content. I really enj...·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineBlizzard's so fucking retarded·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineSo, it's Freecraft all over again, huh? This is the exact same th...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions