Level Artist Nina Popovych has shared the working process behind The Lost Temple of Kullu Valley, thoroughly explained the modeling and texturing processes, and explained how the scene was rendered and lit in Unreal Engine.
Nina Popovych talked about the process of creating the Folk Ornament Mosaic material, shared the original patterns' symbolism, and showed the workflow in Substance 3D Designer.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 3Setting Up Lighting for a Japanese Rural Scene in Unreal Engine 5
- 4Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 5Japanese Town Generator Set Up in Blender
- 6A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5Such a great article, thank you for sharing with the community, this i...·
Malacodart Pedro Marin
Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5Thank you so much for posting this post, it's really helpful for...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions