Modeling and Texturing an Ancient Temple Environment
Level Artist Nina Popovych has shared the working process behind The Lost Temple of Kullu Valley, thoroughly explained the modeling and texturing processes, and explained how the scene was rendered and lit in Unreal Engine.
Creating a Traditional Ornament Mosaic Material in Substance 3D Designer & Marmoset
Nina Popovych talked about the process of creating the Folk Ornament Mosaic material, shared the original patterns' symbolism, and showed the workflow in Substance 3D Designer.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5Redfall's Sadie Boyd: "I Didn't Anticipate My Peers Openly Mocking the Difficult Launch"
- 6David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
Highly-Realistic Coastline Set Up in UE5 With Fluid Flux 2.0Beach waves are super amazing.·
XLA Reveals MetasitesLouvado seja o nosso Senhor.·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions