Creating Weapons for a Mobile Game in ZBrush & Marmoset Toolbag
Oleksandra Sokol has shared the working process behind the props made for World War 2: Battle Combat and gave some tips for beginner artists.
Modeling and Texturing a Steampunk Pneumatic Rifle
Oleksandra Sokol discussed how she created a 3D weapon based on Anton Lavrushkin's The Order: 1886 fan art piece.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
- 6Adobe Integrated Firefly's AI Tools into Photoshop
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
XLA Reveals MetasitesLouvado seja o nosso Senhor.·
XLA Reveals MetasitesOi·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions