Making a Stylized Fantasy House in Maya & Marmoset Toolbag
Dmitry Doryn talked about the workflow behind the project for the Dragon's Rise: The Forgotten Realms competition and shared some tips that helped him save time.
Stylized Boat: Modeling, Texturing, Rendering
Dmitry Doryn talked about the production of a nice stylized boat made with Maya, ZBrush, and Substance Painter and rendered in Redshift.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 3Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 4David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
- 5Adobe Integrated Firefly's AI Tools into Photoshop
- 6Machine Learning Deformer Sample Project Is Available for Download
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
UE5-Powered Final Fantasy IX Memoria Project Gets a New Gameplay DemoIf only this could be a playable game project...·
Volograms Introduced Vologram Messages to Turn Videos into 3D HologramsWow. This is incredible·
Abandoned Airport Environment for Unreal Engine 5Average Airport in Ohio·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions