The model can be downloaded via the creator's Sketchfab.
3Dystopia turned one more real-life environment into a photorealistic 3D scene.
Nikola Damjanov shared a lengthy blog post providing a closer look at Substance 3D Sampler's upcoming photogrammetry feature.
The author utilized RealityScan, Epic Games' recently-released 3D scanning app, to create the scene.
These delicious Christmas treats were made by Astrid Rotelli.
Pontus Ryman showcased the capabilities of Epic Games' recently-released photogrammetry app.
The changes include cylinder crop, custom video loops, and a new Rotate tool.
Artist 3Dystopia turned real into Unreal.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 3Setting Up Lighting for a Japanese Rural Scene in Unreal Engine 5
- 4Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 5Japanese Town Generator Set Up in Blender
- 6A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5Such a great article, thank you for sharing with the community, this i...·
Malacodart Pedro Marin
Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5Thank you so much for posting this post, it's really helpful for...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions