Join the online conference on hyper-casual games this May.
Check out a cool toolset that would help optimize your workflow in Substance Painter.
Check out a quick walkthrough from William Faucher on how to do lighting baking for interior scenes with GPU lightmass in Unreal Engine 4.26.
Check out a cool article from Unreal Engine where indie game developers shared their experience on getting funding for their projects.
Check out 5 Gumroad packs with collections and tutorials on how to work with materials in Substance tools.
Check out a cool trailer of Master that tells the story of Olivia, a promising martial arts champion.
Check out amazing titles made in Unity and their work-in-progress shots as well as details on Unity’s roadmap.
On this occasion, you can share your open positions via job posts with a 30% discount.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2A More Gentle 3D Take On Jinx From Arcane
- 3A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 4Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 5A Realistic Lamborghini Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Zelda: Ocarina of Time Locations Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur TutorialIs there anywhere we can download the OBJ and ABC files for this tutor...·
80 Level Ratings: 10 Excellent Tutorials on Lighting in UnrealThanks for sharing.·
An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's JinxMake one for Vi!!!·
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur Tutorialhttps://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/animals/mammal/cat-rigged-animated?...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions