With the new update, Adobe's new modeling and sculpting software enters its fourth public beta.
The update brings three new modeling tools, adds scene importing, and features multiple USD improvements and minor changes.
It allows you to tweak SBSARs directly in Unreal Engine and now supports UE5.
Guerrilla Games' Stefan Groenewoud talked about working on Horizon Forbidden West, explained what it means to be a Technical Artist, and spoke about the scopes of games.
The company also decided to make Substance 3D applications free to teachers and students worldwide.
The artist utilized Substance 3D Sampler to turn generated images into materials.
The update comes with tons of new tools and features that should help you to create and edit materials and environment lights more easily.
The update adds a new sculpting tool and improves pen pressure support.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Texturing Tool for Unity TerrainDecorator Goes Open-SourceAmazing work ! Yet again proves how much Unity is lacking even the ver...·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansPretty cool! But the animation is still pretty stiff dans the voice st...·
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions