Creating a Ponytail Hairstyle with Maya, XGen & Unreal Engine
Malte Resenberger-Loosmann showed the working process behind the ponytail hairstyle, shared the scene setup in Maya and Unreal Engine, and explained how GS CurveTools helped create realistic hair.
Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
Malte Resenberger-Loosmann has shared an extensive breakdown of the AKS-74U project, explaining why it is important to pay attention to materials and textures and providing tips on how to approach material definition.
Creating Assets Within the Mid Poly Workflow in UE5
A hard-surface and material lead artist, Malte Resenberger-Loosmann, told us about the benefits in the updated team's workflows and discussed the mid poly creation.
3D Weapon Art Workflow
Weapon Artist Malte Resenberger-Loosmann kindly shared his workflow covering low & high poly, UVs, baking and material setups, rendering in Marmoset and more!
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5Redfall's Sadie Boyd: "I Didn't Anticipate My Peers Openly Mocking the Difficult Launch"
- 6David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
Highly-Realistic Coastline Set Up in UE5 With Fluid Flux 2.0Beach waves are super amazing.·
XLA Reveals MetasitesLouvado seja o nosso Senhor.·
XLA Reveals MetasitesOi·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions