The model was made by JinJian Hao.
Airborn Studios revisited an old project that it was named after.
The rig was made with Blendshapes driven by joint positions.
This impressive scene was made by Ranjeet Singh.
The model is done by Buğra Erke.
Digital Artist Yannick Deveux has told us about the working process behind the Inn in the Woods project, shared the lighting setup, spoke about optimization, and explained why Unreal Engine 5 was used for the environment.
Enrique Mateo-Sagasta talked about the workflow behind the Dwarf project, explained how to make believable skin in ZBrush, and shared some tips on hair creation.
This version of Ben Grimm was inspired by both Marvel comics and Hollywood films.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Texturing Tool for Unity TerrainDecorator Goes Open-SourceAmazing work ! Yet again proves how much Unity is lacking even the ver...·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansPretty cool! But the animation is still pretty stiff dans the voice st...·
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions