Don't miss your chance to become a part of Nintendo Software Technology.
Nintendo Software Technology Corporation is seeking an Environment Artist III in Redmond, Washington. This specialist's work includes helping the company create beautiful environments for its projects through modeling, sculpting, texturing, and lighting.
As part of the Nintendo Software Technology team, you will work directly with art leadership to help visualize and develop visual targets taking ownership of a specialized artistic area of a product’s development. You may also lead members of the art production team in the assigned project.
- Create visual assets for game development products that meet required direction and quality specifications;
- Create illustrations, models, textures, environments, objects, and animations for 3D and 2D visual assets;
- Support the growth of new or enhanced art development tools and techniques;
- Utilize and maintain proficient knowledge of required commercial and Nintendo proprietary art production tools;
- Mentor less experienced members of the team;
- Apply professional expertise to review, analyze and test products under development as a contributing member of a production team to ensure delivery of Nintendo’s high standard of quality and timeliness.
- 5 or more years of professional experience in game development;
- Proven artistic and technical skills in 3D and or 2D art production;
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate techniques to other members of the team;
- Experienced with game development pipelines and game engines (e.g. Unreal, Unity, or a proprietary engine);
- Proven proficiency with commercial art production software (e.g. Photoshop, Maya, ZBrush, Substance 3D Painter, etc.);
- Undergraduate degree in art or related field; or equivalent education and experience.
The position includes a base salary range between $82,499 and $123,749 per year. The company also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off, as well as the potential for a semi-annual discretionary performance bonus.
Learn more about the position and apply here. Also, don't forget to join our 80 Level Talent platform, our Reddit page, and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.