Check out this cool new plugin for Cinema 4D that can bounce off surfaces like a laser.
The Rocket Lasso team has released a new plugin for Cinema 4D called Ricochet. Ricochet is a spline that bounces off surfaces like a laser, from completely filling the volume of your model with hundreds of thousands of bounces, to wrapping around your objects, or simply detecting collisions from any distance. Ricochet precalculates its entire path, so there is no need to guess where it will end up or wait for the timeline to play every frame.
This new plugin is able to:
- Fill any volume with as many bounces as you want, creating endless effects.
- Seamlessly integrate into your scenes through generator objects, volume building, Hair, Sketch & Toon, and 3rd party renderers.
- Create endless FUI interface elements.
- Layer up several Ricochet splines to create more advanced setups.
- Build all new rigs using the unique properties of Ricochet.
- Create and control advanced VFX rigs.
You can learn more about Ricochet by visiting Rocket Lasso's official website and get it yourself by visiting their Gumroad page. And don't forget to join our new Telegram channel, our Discord, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we are sharing breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.