Hi Jamin, It's probably fine to ask this if they haven't mentioned in on the job posting. However, if you understandably feel awkward doing so, I would recommend checking out Glass Door for average salaries for the position. This might give you a better idea :) cheers for reading.
There's a reason why it's called a Beta ... or Release Candidate, but yeah, go blender community!
Our custom writing company provides custom papers that will earn you the highest of grades because students can easily become frustrated trying to meet deadlines. Seek our affordable writing services today. https://researchpapers247.com/
A next-gen terrain generator is now free for a short time.
Brushify is the Multi-biome Landscape Auto Material lets you mix and match various biomes in real-time. You can read a full review of this tool in this article by 80lv.
The Pack’s Features:
- Cover (create Snow, Moss, Wind Erosion)
- Slope (for cliffs)
- Multi-Biome landscape shader demonstration level
- Contains Near mesh shader with Cover functionality (Easily add Snow, Moss, Wind erosion to any of your 3d meshes).
- Clean and modular setup using Functions. Easily expand and add your own materials.
- Blend together Multiple Biomes without limitations.
- Snow shader demonstration level
- All materials automatically texture the terrain with real-world texture detail.
- 3 levels of texture detail (Global, Macro and Close) landscape is detailed at any range.
Watch a quick 10-minute tutorial from Joe Garth (creator of Brushify) to get the most out of the tool:
You can download Brushify – Environment Shaders Pack on Unreal Marketplace. This pack comes with a playable level with a ready-made landscape.
Follow Joe Garth on social media:
Abandoned Post Apoc Apartment Game Props by Dekogon is a bundle of high-quality assets and includes all meshes, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget. Additionally includes RAW files (Obj, Fbx, and Textures) for use in other engines or software.