Tzu-ming Ho shared the working process behind the Wengwu project, explained how the character's face was sculpted, and discussed the challenges behind the outfit's texturing.
The model is made by Peter Zoppi.
The model was made with Maya, ZBrush, and Substance 3D Painter.
The model is made by Phùng Nguyễn Quang.
This detailed portrait was made by Dong L.
Hadi Karimi showcased one more awe-inspiring character project.
Yulia Nikishova shared the workflow of the Cyborg project, showed the brushes used for the mechanical neck, and described the texturing process.
The characters were made by Akbar Erabiyan.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 3Setting Up Lighting for a Japanese Rural Scene in Unreal Engine 5
- 4Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 5Japanese Town Generator Set Up in Blender
- 6A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5Such a great article, thank you for sharing with the community, this i...·
Malacodart Pedro Marin
Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5Thank you so much for posting this post, it's really helpful for...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions