Alper Yenice shares his secrets behind designing incredibly detailed post-apocalyptic cars, creating a realistic rust effect, and performing colorwork on worn-out vehicles.
Alper Yenice discussed his view on the character art, briefly talked about each step of the production of his Hive Wizard character and got into the detail of his rendering approach using V-Ray.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 4A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 5Making an Ultra-Realistic Portrait of H.P. Lovecraft
- 6PBR Bridge: A New Blender Add-On that Simplifies Your Workflow
CITIGEN: Create Your Own Cities in BlenderПривет, как можно стобой связаться?·
Creating Destructible Game Objects With Unreal & HoudiniGood·
BitCraft: Developing a Player-Driven MMORPGgood·
BitCraft: Developing a Player-Driven MMORPGVery well·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions