Alex García Sandoval
Alex García Sandoval returned to tell us about the production process behind stylized Nidalee from the League of Legends and explain the importance of studying anatomy.
Alex García talked about the production of the Halloween-themed project Spooky Witch's Cauldron: modeling and texturing stages, UVs, boiling liquid, and rendering in Eevee.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2A More Gentle 3D Take On Jinx From Arcane
- 3A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 4Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 5A Realistic Lamborghini Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Zelda: Ocarina of Time Locations Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur TutorialIs there anywhere we can download the OBJ and ABC files for this tutor...·
80 Level Ratings: 10 Excellent Tutorials on Lighting in UnrealThanks for sharing.·
An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's JinxMake one for Vi!!!·
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur Tutorialhttps://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/animals/mammal/cat-rigged-animated?...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions