Stéphane Charré explains what inspired the beautiful serene countryside scene, shares some tips and tricks behind asset creation, discusses the challenges of working on foliage for stylized pieces, and talks about how playing around with lighting settings can take your environment to a whole new level.
Stéphane Charré did a breakdown of his small hand-painted stylized environment Tranquility House and gave tips for those who want to work in the same art style.
Stéphane Charré talked a little about the way you can use pre-made assets with the available game assets.
- 1Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 2The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 3A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
- 4Alien Invasion Survival Horror Greyhill Incident Got a New Trailer
- 5PUBG Creator Unveils Its "Hyper-Realistic" Virtual Human ANA
- 6A Miniature World Animation Created in Unreal Engine 5
Cyan Eyed: Developing a Steampunk FilmGreat work you did there! I've been doing renders here and there...·
Blender 3.2.1 Has Been Released
Great post, Thanks for sharing such valuable content. I really enj...·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineBlizzard's so fucking retarded·
Blizzard Demanded to Stop the Development of the Warsmash EngineSo, it's Freecraft all over again, huh? This is the exact same th...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions