3D Environment Artist at Sony Santa Monica
Creating Buildings & Materials for God of War Ragnarök's Asgard
3D Environment Artist at Sony Santa Monica Jon Arellano told us about the environment pipeline behind God of War Ragnarök, spoke about creating buildings and streets for the game's Asgard, and explained how ZBrush's Create Alpha From Mesh feature helped him to set up 3D materials.
Creating a Western Pagan Village in UE4
Another Wild West Challenge entry! Jonathan Arellano talked about his UE4 scene that combined the Old West and paganism.
Achieving Mood with Light and Color
We’ve talked with Jon Arellano about his approach to the production of rich and colorful 3d environments. Currently, Jon is working on the huge MMOG from Intrepid Studios as the senior environment artist.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 3Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 4David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
- 5Adobe Integrated Firefly's AI Tools into Photoshop
- 6Machine Learning Deformer Sample Project Is Available for Download
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
XLA Reveals MetasitesLouvado seja o nosso Senhor.·
XLA Reveals MetasitesOi·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions